Motorcycle Bar Mount
More Riding, Less Futzing
Having a bulky, cumbersome phone mount on your bike is annoying, distracting, and unsafe. Peak Design Motorcycle Mounts maximize your phone's security and usability with a minimal footprint.
SLIMLINK: A BULLETPROOF CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Phone is held in place rigidly yet accessible with the press of a button
- Rugged enough for any ride
- Easily connect/disconnect phone with gloves on
Built To Last
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
Ultimate Vibration Protection
- Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents damage to delicate phone components
- Road-tested for thousands of miles with diverse terrains, bikes, and phone models
- Learn more about our Vibration Dampening here.
- Mounting arm can be rotated and locked into 24 different positions for optimal phone placement and viewing angle
- Mounting arm can be removed for low-profile mounting
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Fits common bar sizes with included collars: 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1" and 7/8"
- Ride a sport/street bike with clip-on style bars? Get the Motorcycle Stem Mount.
What's In the box
- 1x Motorcycle Bar Mount
- 3x Sizing Collar Sets: 1-1/8", 1", 7/8" (fits 1-1/4" bars with no collar)
- 1x Hex Wrench
Mount Head: 5.3cm x 5.3cm x 1.39cm (2.1" x 2.1" x 0.55")
Arm length (center of Mount Head to center of arm base): 6.3cm (2.5")
Arm width: 1.8cm (0.7")
Arm height: 0.7cm (0.3")
Mounting arm attached: 146.8g (5.17oz)
Mounting arm removed: 118.7g (4.18oz)
Small Collar: 3.9g (0.13oz)
Medium Collar: 6.8g (0.23oz)
Large Collar: 9.2g (0.32oz)
- Machined/anodized aluminum mounting head & arm
- Grippy silicone mounting pad with Tinuvin 770 UV-stabilizer
- EPDM rubber bar sizing collars
- PVD coated stainless steel hardware
- Silicone vibration dampers
- High-temp neodymium mounting magnets
Enter your information below to be notified when Motorcycle Bar Mount is back in stock. See our stock article for additional information.
Thank you for subscribing!!!