What makes Peak Design straps so versatile? How should I mount Capture to my belt? What size Shell do I need? If you work at a retail store that sells Peak Design gear, we want you to be able to answer those questions in your sleep. And we know that the best way to learn about a product is to use it first hand. That's why we're making it easier than ever before for retail employees to get our gear. Here's the deets:
RETAIL PURCHASE PROGRAM DETAILS
- Generous discount on all Peak Design products
- Must work at an authorized Peak Design partner that sells Peak Design products to be eligible for the discount
- Orders must be shipped to the retail store or headquarters that you work at. Exceptions will be made for employees that are unable to ship to their current employment location due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Orders must be made at peakdesign.com, and you must be logged in under the same email address used to create your account when you place orders
- Subscription to the Employee Purchase Program (EPP) Newsletter is required
- You can find trainings, certifications & special discounts in our Peak Design Academy.
- Max spend is $500/year (post-discount).
- Personal purchases only (no gifts).
- You need to create a peakdesign.com account first before submitting an application.
- Your account email must match your application email. That email needs to be your work/company email. If you do not have a company email address, your application will be rejected, though you can contact us to manually approve your application (details will be in the email you receive after applying).
- Discount only works online and when you’re logged in. Discount applied at checkout.
- Discount may not apply to all products.
- You can renew EPP status on a yearly basis.
Pro Tip: If your application is denied, it is most likely because your company is not set up in our system or you are not using your official work email address. Please follow up with us and we will attempt to manually approve your application depending on the circumstances.
Have a question or need advice? Text us at