When people talk about "the industry,” we cringe a little. We just like to do our own thing, and we bet you do too. So whether your thing is photography, filmmaking, adventure, livin' in a van, livin' in a yurt, or just livin', we've made it easy for you to get the Peak Design gear you need to go do it.
NOTE: applicants must fall under ALL of the following:
- You must have been invited to the program by a PD employee or representative.
- You must work professionally and full-time in the photography, outdoor, or adventure industries, and be associated directly with Peak Design.
- If you have not been directly invited by a PD employee or representative, your application will be considered on a case-by-case basis. But we’re a small team, so we can’t always guarantee that we’ll get back to you with a personal response. But please know that we do consider every single request.
- Personal purchases only (no gifts).
- Max spend is $500/year (post-discount).
- You need to create a peakdesign.com account first.
- Your account email must match your application email. That email needs to be your work/company email.
- Discount only works online and when you’re logged in. Discount applied at checkout.
- Discount may not apply to all products.
- You can renew IPP status on a yearly basis.